Friday, January 4, 2013

Crochet Coffee Travel Mug Cozy


crochet coffee travel mug cozy

When my sister asked for a coffee mug cozy, I asked her if she wanted a travel mug or regular mug. Of course she answered both :) She asked for one with a flower on it so I set out to find a pattern for a travel mug. I found this one from Tutus and Tea Parties again.

I used some purple wool from my stash and this pattern worked up super quick because it’s all double crochet. It probably took me about 20 minutes.

I needed a small flower too so I used this easy one from Alli Crafts. Then I stitched it on to the cozy and the whole thing was done in under an hour. This is one of the easiest gifts I’ve ever make.

I didn’t have any disposable mugs to model it on but it’s perfect for a Starbucks cup and it worked really well on my travel mug too.

crochet coffee travel mug cozy

crochet coffee travel mug cozy

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...