Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

 

IMG_3220-001

Merry Christmas! I am spending this Christmas Eve finishing up a few last minute crocheted gifts. Nothing like working under pressure! I have a few more gifts to wrap too but the bulk of it is done.

Mike and I started making Christmas cookies last night on a whim. We weren’t going to make anything but ultimately decided to get in the spirit and make cream wafers. I got the recipe from one of my co-workers and they are so tasty! I will share the recipe in an upcoming post.

We are having Christmas dinner at our house again this year. We will spend the morning with Mike’s family and then my family will be over in the evening. I think we will have around 15 people over. We are really getting the hang of having large get togethers! We are making ham, shrimp cocktail, veggie lasagna and mac and cheese. The rest is coming with our guests.

I’m not sure when I will get my next post out but expect to see all the crochet presents I’ve been working on the past couple of weeks. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

LinkWithin