Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Checking In

 

I don’t know where this week has gone. Every night I start writing up a blog post tutorial but it never gets done. Too much to do, not enough time. I spent my normal blogging time this week going crazy on making necklaces. I was in the zone. I made three that I liked, one that I didn’t and almost finished one more. One will be a Christmas gift and the others are just for me :)

I am working on crocheting up a hat and scarf for my sister with an awesome variegated yarn I am in love with. I also started a pair of leg warmers for myself that is only partially finished. Plus I still need to share the latest ear warmer I made. I keep forgetting to get a good picture when it is actually light out (which isn’t very often these days.)

My Christmas shopping is almost done. Hopefully I can finish it up this weekend and then I can focus on wrapping. I actually feel a little ahead of the game for myself this year.

So here is a sneak peak of the necklaces I’ve been working on. Tutorials coming soon!

 

IMG_3294

IMG_3296

IMG_3295

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...