Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Mantel


Part two of my Christmas decorations. I love how the mantel turned out this year. Mike did an awesome job arranging it. The two candle pillars on each end give it great height. We decorate with them year round and it’s nice to incorporate some of our every day d├ęcor into the Christmas decorating.

Christmas mantel

Christmas mantel

This silver sprays are a fun addition to the mantel this year. I picked them up at a garage sale over the summer. They add a nice touch to the ornament vase. We used the ornaments in the vases last year too. I didn’t even bother taking the ornaments out of the vase when I stored them.

Christmas mantel, ornaments in a vase

Christmas mantel, ornaments in a vase

It feels so cozy to be all decorated. We had our first fire of the season the other night. It’s really feels like Christmas time now. I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown by.

I’ve got most of my Christmas shopping done except for a couple of gifts I am scratching my head over. There still will be plenty of wrapping for me to do. Maybe this year I will actually get it done early instead of scrambling to wrap at the last second like I usually do :)

If you missed it you can check out our other Christmas decorations
You can also see last year's decorations:
Tips for how to decorate a Christmas Tree
Christmas Mantel
Christmas Card Display
Christmas Tablescapes

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...