Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meet Libby from Artistic Expressions by Elisabeth

 

I want to introduce you to my new bloggy BFF, Libby from Artistic Expression by Elisabeth. I am super excited to be swapping buttons with her! I just met Libby recently but we have a lot of the same interests. For one she is a crocheter so we are already kindred spirits! She also gardens and posts lots of yummy recipes. She also takes amazing pictures (I think I need some tips!) Check out some of her projects.

It’s a bearded hat!

beardedhats-4_sg

I love this simple planter makeover.

PaintedPlanter_beforeafter_sg

This dresser makeover with chalk paint is fabulous.

dressermakeover-16_sg

A recipe for a yummy Italian pasta salad.

italianpastasalad-1_sg

 

So go and check out Libby’s blog Artistic Expression by Elisabeth!

LinkWithin