Monday, July 9, 2012

Blogging Resource Round Up


blogging resource roundup

I’ve shared lots of tutorials for sprucing up your blog and now I want to share some of the amazing resources out there that I have found. I could endlessly read how tos and advice on improving your blog. I’m still a fairly new blogger so I love getting advice from others. Here are some links that I have saved on Pinterest. If you want to follow me for any new updates then check out my blogging board.

Don’t forget to check out all of my other posts in this series:
How to make a Facebook cover photo
How to Use Windows Live Writer
How to make social media icons using Picmonkey
How to make a blog button using Picmonkey
How to make a blog header in Picmonkey
How to customize your blogger background
How to make a blog header part II

How to make money blogging:
How I Make Money on My Blog from Addicted to Decorating. (Probably the best post I’ve ever read on this subject.)
You Can Earn With Affliate Links from MomComm
How to Monetize Your Blog from I Heart Naptime
How to Make Money With Social Spark from Fireflies and Jelly Beans

HTML Tips
Blogger HTML Cheat Sheet from IFB
How to Add Fancy Borders to Photos With Basic HTML from Addicted to Decorating

Legal Stuff
Legal Stuff You Need For Your Blog from Serendipity and Spice
How to Deal With Content Thieves from Addicted to Decorating

SEO Tips
3 Simple SEO Tips from Madigan Made
SEO in Plain English by Serendipity and Spice

Facebook Tips
Understanding Facebook Timeline from Musings of a Housewife
5 Ways to Spiff Up Your Facebook Fan Page from Mom Comm

Other Blogging Tips Roundups
Blogging Resources from Serenity Now
10 Must Read Tutorials from Madigan Made
50 Online Tools to Better Your Blog from IFB

Are there any resources you would like to add? Let me know in the comments.

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin