Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I won a Liebster Award!

 

liebster (1)[1]

 

I am feeling doubly special because I have been awarded a Liebster award by two different bloggers!

The first one came from Hanni at Hannicraft. Hanni is an awesome crocheter and knitter and is always sharing her super cute patterns. If you love to do either you have to check out her blog!

The second one came from Sara at My Merry Messy Life. Sara is also a crocheter who shares her cute crochet patterns. She also blogs about green homemaking and shares recipes. This is another blog you must visit if you love to crochet.

Thanks so much ladies! I am honored to get picked twice within 24 hours of one another. I must be doing something right!

Here are the rules for winning this award:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

It was really hard for me to find smaller bloggers that don’t have this award yet, especially since I couldn’t pick Hanni or Sara. I couldn’t come up with 5 but I want to spread the love to these 2 lovely ladies.

 

Bree @ Breezy Pink Daisies. Bree has a lot of cute clothing and accessory DIY ideas.

Whitney @ Keeping Up With the Cyberts. Whitney shares a lot of yummy recipes and fun craft ideas.

LinkWithin