Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I'm looking forward enjoying my mother in law's amazing Christmas brunch. She puts on a great spread with quiche, french toast, sausage gravy and biscuits, ham , fruit and more. It is a great way to start the Christmas day!

This is the first time we have had Christmas dinner at our house and we are looking forward to be at home an entertaining family. We are making veggie lasagna and shrimp cocktail plus we will be serving the cake balls we made last weekend. Combined with cabbage rolls, ham, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, green salad, bavarian strawberry jello and tiramisu, I think we have a great meal for the 12 other people that are coming over.

Mike and I will also be making espresso martinis and cosmos, combined with white and red wine and beer it should be a great dinner to enjoy with the family.

Enjoy your day today with your family!

LinkWithin