Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!

2011 is coming to a close and 2012 is right around the corner. We had a great Christmas visiting with the family and our first ever Christmas dinner at our house. With 15 people here, everything went surprisingly well and everyone was impressed with how easy we made it look (and it was easy compared to Thanksgiving :P).

I was feeling the after Christmas blues this week. So much preparation for Christmas and then it was done in one day. I have been feeling kind of lost with my projects. I think I am going to crochet something for myself now since I worked so hard on presents for everyone else. I have a few things in mind I would like to make. I also told Mike I was taking requests now if he wanted anything too.

We can get back into some home projects too. We have a long list of ideas that have been put on hold in the midst of the Christmas craziness.

Here is a list of things I want to accomplish in the coming months:
Crochet hooded scarf in cream for me
Scarf, flower hat, and headband in pink for me
Black hat for Mike (design TBD)
Pillows for the guest room
Pillows for the living room
Craft organization
Jewelry organization
Clothes refashions
Jewelry refashions

Now that I've set myself a project goal I am going to work on accomplishing it. I have a ton of crochet projects I have been saving to share because they were Christmas gifts so I will be posting about them this week.

Enjoy your New Year and see you in 2012!

LinkWithin