Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

Woohoo! I am on vacation for the next week. I have so much to do to finish getting ready for Christmas.

Most of my shopping is done but I still have to more gifts to buy. Plus I need to wrap everything. I'm attempting to start before Christmas Eve this year!

The house needs a good cleaning since we are hosting Christmas dinner and there will be a total of 14 people here. We are doing a potluck so we won't be responsible for making all the food. I need to go to the grocery store and pick up ingredients for the veggie lasagna we are making.

I have some crocheted gifts I need to finish. Note to self: start earlier next year!

I want to make a Christmas card display. I have an idea, I just need to follow through with it.

Also on my to do list is to spend time with family and enjoy the holiday season. I have lots of family coming in from out of town, including my sister who is going to college in Idaho. I haven't seen her on forever. Also my other sister who live in the Washington DC area. It will be a sister reunion :)

I should be able to squeeze in a little blogging too. We made cake balls this past weekend and they are so yummy. I will be posting about them this week.

I better get moving and try to cross something off of my list!


LinkWithin