What's great about making this cauliflower is that it is versatile enough to combine other ingredients to make different flavors.
Head of cauliflower
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/3 cup cashews
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 garlic cloves or 1 tbl garlic powder
1 package bacon, cooked and chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
You could sub any kind of cheese or nuts in place of the cashews and parmesan.
- Preheat the overn to 400
- Cut the cauliflower into even sized florets for even cooking
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl
- Spread the cauliflower into a baking dish or baking sheet
- Cook in oven for 30-40 minutes (or until desired doneness.) Toss part way through and keep an eye on it to prevent the top from burning
- Garnish with cheese, bacon, nuts and parsley and cook for 5 more minutes.
We had this for dinner with a grilled porkchop and the last zuchinni from the garden