Thursday, October 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Wow, what an honor. I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!


Thanks to Patricia at Cropa Cabana who gave me the award. Patricia does scrapbooking and makes awesome fondant cakes including this one that looks like a wine bottle. I need this at my next party! Thanks again Patricia!


As a recipient of The Verstile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow...
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.


So here are 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born in New York City
2. I have two sisters
3. Mike and I have been married for six years
4. We met while working at Ruby Tuesday
5. In addition to our two dogs we have a cat and a fish tank
6. I love wine
7. I love funny movies and sitcoms on tv. Anything that makes me laugh

Here are the seven new recipients of the Versatile Blogger award. Congratulations!

Jennifer @ Two Butterflies

Donatella @ Inspiration and Realisation

Tricia @ Mama Marchand's Musings

Keight @ Putapuredukes

Hannah @ Rubies and Pearls

Jamie @ The DIY Home Sweet Home Project

Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just For Me

Congratulations again ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! thanks so much Christine!
    I received this award some weeks ago, and I already passed along!
    http://inspirationrealisation.blogspot.com/2011/09/and-oscar-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of the backgrounds I really liked...I love the colors, esp for fall. If you need any help with your header, please let me know...I did it for free (didn't pay for the font or design program) & may be able to point you in the right direction if you're stuck. (I'm by no means a professional, but I know there were times I wished I had someone to give a little advice or opinion.) Thanks for taking time to look at my new design...I really appreciate the feedback. Erin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin