Monday, October 31, 2011

Jewelry Organization Inspiration

My jewelry box is too small and stuffed with necklaces to the point where I find myself wearing the same four pieces all the time. I know there is more potential for my wardrobe but I just can't see it. I have been inspired by cool jewelry organization on Pinterest. I was explaining my delimma and ideas to Mike last night. He listened and thought about it and concluded he could build me my dream jewelry organization and all we would need is some hooks. Of course there are many different materials that could be used for hanging.

While we work out the details of my soon to be jewelry organizer here are some of the ideas that inspired me. Plus you can check out others on my jewelry organization board.

Update: See how I made my own jewelry organization.




Pinned Image
Source
cork jewelry board
Source
jewelry organizer made with old picture frames and wine corks.
Source
Jewelry holder from a bamboo cutlery tray
Source
Cute jewelry organizer
Source
For bracelets cute
Source
Jewelry Board using a peg board and tool organization kit
Source
I aspire to be as neat and organized as this pics :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had enough jewelry to need something to organize it...as there are some really neat ideas. Pre-kids, I accessorized and wore pants that buttoned...but now, my husband is probably considering a fashion intervention. I'm looking forward to see what your husband comes up with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin