Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Blooms in the Garden

The temps were really cool last week and it really started feeling like fall. It's been warmer this week so I have started working on fall cleanup. My gardening philopshpy in my front bed is to have something blooming all season long. I think I have been doing a pretty good job this year. I have been practicing close ups with my camera so I thought it would be a great chance to capture some of my fall blooms.




Autumn joy and Chrysanthemum


Chrysanthemum


Chrysanthmum



Hydrangea


Random Hydrangea bloom that is still blue


Royal Candles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine!

    I have some good news for you. You've been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! I really enjoy your blog and you deserve it. You can find out more about it by going to: http://cropacabana.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger.html

    Have a great Day!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin